It’s one of the great paradoxes of the modern wedding that couples spend so much time planning the big day – but skimp on their research when it comes to booking their entertainment.
As a professional mentalist, I have the pleasure of performing at countless weddings throughout the year, but am also called on by a wide variety of companies to add value to their various corporate events.
Like most entertainers who perform regularly at corporate events I’m frequently asked what’s the secret of a truly memorable occasion. It’s fair to say that there’s no single answer, but one of the contributing factors that I’d like to focus on in this blog is the concept of knowing your audience.
The last thing you want at your wedding or corporate event is for your guests to be bored or uninterested at various stages of the day or night.
If you’re thinking of attending a trade show or exhibition and want to make maximum impact, then maybe it’s time you thought about recruiting the services of a mentalist to make sure you get maximum bang for your buck.
Whether you’re the office manager who’s charged with organising a corporate event or the bride to wants to deliver the most spectacular wedding ever, there are some things that you simply must do if you want the day to go off without a hitch.
t. +353 86 847 8550
Latest Blog Posts
- How doing your homework pays dividends – big time!October 30, 2019 - 4:54 pm
- What does a great wedding and a great corporate event have in common? The answer may surprise you!October 1, 2019 - 3:50 pm
- Knowing your audience – the key to a great corporate event.September 6, 2019 - 7:28 pm
- The growth in the ‘Real Wedding’ – how the second day of celebrations can be even better than the Big Day.August 11, 2019 - 11:40 am
- Keeping the energy up for that wedding or corporate gig. 4 great tips for getting it just right.June 24, 2019 - 5:14 pm